Brand Name :GLYFIC GZ 60
Product Content : Gliclazide (60mg)
Form: Oral tablets
Pack Size: 10 tablets per pack
Gliclazide (60mg) tablets are an oral medication used to control blood sugar levels in individuals with type 2 diabetes. It belongs to the class of medications known as sulfonylureas. Gliclazide helps stimulate the pancreas to produce more insulin, which helps lower blood glucose levels.
1. Blood sugar control: Gliclazide helps regulate blood sugar levels, preventing spikes and maintaining stable glucose levels.
2. Type 2 diabetes management: It is specifically designed for individuals with type 2 diabetes who are unable to control their blood sugar levels through diet and exercise alone.
3. Easy-to-use tablets: Gliclazide tablets are taken orally, making them convenient and easy to incorporate into daily diabetes management routines.
4. Extended-release formulation: The 60mg tablets are formulated with extended-release technology, providing a prolonged duration of action and maintaining a steady release of medication over time.
5. Suitable for adult patients: Gliclazide (60mg) tablets are intended for use by adult patients with type 2 diabetes.
Dosage and Administration:
– The recommended starting dose is usually one 60mg tablet taken orally once daily with breakfast or the first main meal of the day.
– The dosage may be adjusted by your healthcare provider based on your individual response and blood sugar control.
– It is important to follow the instructions provided by your healthcare professional regarding the dosage and administration of this medication.
Warnings and Precautions:
– Gliclazide should not be used in individuals with type 1 diabetes or diabetic ketoacidosis.
– It is essential to monitor blood sugar levels regularly while taking gliclazide.
– Inform your healthcare provider about any other medications you are taking, as they may interact with gliclazide.
– Discuss with your doctor if you have any liver or kidney problems before starting gliclazide treatment.
Possible Side Effects:
Common side effects of gliclazide may include:
– Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)
– Gastrointestinal upset (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea)
– Skin rash or itching
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Consult your healthcare provider for a comprehensive understanding of possible side effects.
– Store the product in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
– Keep it out of reach of children.
– Do not use the product beyond the expiration date mentioned on the packaging.
Please refer to the packaging or consult your pharmacist for information on the specific manufacturer of the gliclazide (60mg) tablets.